welcome and stuff

Greetings! Use labels below to filter so you can read about union disputes, where i'm on holiday, revolutionary politics, or just what i have said in the last 7 days. Ta

Friday, October 03, 2008

Capitalist Crisis and Workers Plan

My mate Craig asked earlier this week what I thought about the capitalist crisis and suggested meeting up in a pub soon and chat about it... both things that i like doing... so i will...

To get my head into gear I'm attending this meeting on Saturday in Manchester

Details of meeting (and reading here) for anyone interested in meeting in either manchester or London

If anyone else i know wants to join us for an after work pint and chat about the crisis (informally obviously) let me know!  Or look at the reading (see above) or editorial from this weeks solidarity (which is shorter)  and let us know what you think


No comments: